Please mention the special windows offer when you contact us.
New windows are a great way to make a big impact on the look and feel for almost any room in your home. Looking for new windows for a new home? Are you wanting to replace existing windows? Either way, A1 Everlast is here to help and we have many solutions for you. In addition, new energy efficient windows will save you money by cutting down costs of heating and cooling your home in NJ both in winter and summer. How much savings? It is not unheard of for homeowners to save 20-25% or more with new window installation done properly.
Our staff is professionally trained and experienced installing all window types. This is critical because the installation of new windows is just as important as the window itself. Improper installation of windows can lead to seepage and reduced efficiency. A1 installs with complete care and will inspect everything upon completion. Your home will be both beautiful and energy efficient. You can be confident that your windows will be installed with great care and precision.
We carry all major brands, styles & types and custom fitting or designs are available. While all of the brands we carry are dependable and long-lasting, we do have many options to accommodate almost any budget. We provide free estimates and are always willing to answer any questions you may have. We offer senior discounts and financing is also available so that almost anyone can have the windows of their choosing.
Customer satisfaction is not the goal… Customer enthusiasm is the goal! We want you to be thrilled with our service and our energy and attention to detail should accomplish this goal.
Discover the difference new windows can make in your home. Whether you are looking to replace your windows or get the new ones for your new or existing home – at A1 Everlast we have the perfect solution for you. Do you feel as though you are throwing your money out of your windows? Energy efficient windows installed into your home can save you money. Studies have shown that these windows can save you as much as one-fourth to half of the power that is needed to heat or cool your house.
A1 Everlast Window Types:
- Awning Windows:
- Using a hinge as an integral part of the construction, Awning windows swing out to open and are great for climates with lots of rain due to the way they open and close. Awning windows do a great job keeping the water out but still allowing for superior ventilation.
- Single Hung & Double Hung:
- One of the most common window types with the way the sections of the windows move as the significant difference between the two options. Single hung windows have the lower sash moving up and down with the upper sash remains static. The upper sash is always covered on the inside. With double hung windows, the upper and lower sash can be raised and lowered and tilted as well.
- Horizontal Sliders:
- Imagine sliding glass doors, only smaller and elevated. This is what horizontal sliders are. Many times used in the basement or bedrooms, these windows offer solid ventilation and ease of use or emergency escape. Obviously, they slide horizontally and do not open out or upward. Usually one side of the slider remains stationary while the other can move left to right or visa-versa.
- Picture Windows:
- These windows are called picture windows for good reason… They make the outdoors look like a giant picture. If a view directly outside your home is best captured as one large image, this is a great choice. The downside is that these windows are not very good for ventilation and normally do not open or close. This is a window used for viewing out of mainly and allowing light into the home.
- Casement Windows:
- Using a hinge as part of the construction, Casement windows swing out sideways and offer excellent ventilation qualities and superior efficiency traits when closed based on the way the design is constructed as solid glass and not multiple pieces.
- Bay Windows & Bow Windows:
- Often associated with older Victorian homes, Bow windows come out along with the exterior of the wall and create a shelf on the inside of the home while at the same time adding more floor space. The bigger the window, the bigger the shelf. The accent and flair that these windows provide is truly stunning, but these are not usually inexpensive windows and costs must be considered. Bow windows are usually 2-3 times the cost of Bay windows. Bay windows are usually a better fit for modern day homes and create more floor space. Often Bay windows come with a floor seat as an option as well.
- Garden Windows:
- These windows are usually in the kitchen or living room and are used as bay windows for plants and unique ornaments. They often have a greenhouse effect and beautify almost anywhere they are located. If you are a plant lover, this is your option! Shelf space is usually very generous to allow for all sizes and shapes of plants or other fixtures.
- Skylight Windows:
- If adding more light to a room is an objective, then the skylight is an excellent, albeit expensive solution. These windows must be installed by experienced professionals for a variety of reasons with potential leaking issues leading the way. In short, you are replacing your roof with a window in the middle of a room. The brilliance and flair can be exceptional however and very stylish. Often skylight windows are installed for ventilation purposes in the bathroom for instance. If you want to look at the stars in the sky, or clouds overhead, the skylight window is an excellent option.
- And more!
A1 Everlast is here also to answer your questions and make sure you choose the window type that best accomplishes your objectives. Feel free to Contact Us for a FREE Estimate today!
Our service area expands through most of the northern counties in New Jersey such as Bergen, Passaic, Union, Essex, Morris, and Hudson.